Monday, February 11, 2013

It's Sketchy Time


I am trying to make a card a day....keeps the creative juices flowing. This one I made using the sketch challenge for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge. I used a base card of Ivory CS, layered with mats of My Mind's Eye DP The Sweetest Thing, and stamped the right side with falling Cherry Blossoms for some interest. I stamped the Cherry Blossom on an ivory oval diecut and colored with Copics. Finished the card by assembling the ribbon, sentiment, strip with leaves, and image.
Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday: FTTC206 Create a card using sketch shown.
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything Goes with Ribbon

Supplies:
Flourishes Stamp Set: Cherry Blossoms and Taglines

Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Rose Bud, Bamboo Leaves
Copics: R81,83,85
Papers: Ivory CS, Scrap of Pink, and DP from My Mind's Eye
Ribbon from stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Look at all of that glorious pink! Beautiful card, Theresa! Thanks for sharing :)

Allison Cope Israels said...

Wow... this is so pretty Theresa! Love the beautiful image you chose with those fabulous patterned papers! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes this week!

Olga said...

gorgeous card!!!!

joy said...

So pretty, Theresa! I've been doing the same thing - making a card, tag, small collage or something each day. Gotta' use up all this stuff some way! LOL

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! Love all the pink and the beautiful flower image!

cebelica said...

I like all the pink on your card. Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx