Thursday, February 14, 2013

Heart Balloon with Love



Wishing everyone
Happy Valentine's Day.
 
My card today is made from a Sassy Cheryl digi image Sassy Sally's Heart Balloon. I think she is so fun to play with.  I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and also used the colors on the sketch.  After printing the image, I colored her with copics and stamped the MFP's Sentiment with Memento Rose Bud ink.  I added the image and pink cardstock strips that I embossed with Cuttlebug Victoria EF to a black cardstock base. Finished with a strip of pink ribbon and a tie.
 
Challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge: With Love....use a Heart
The Sweet Stop: Sketch SSS197
Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge: Use pink and black
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Up, Up and Away...use balloons,etc.
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge: Show some love for Valentine's.
 
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

12 comments:

Faye said...

Adorable. I have a soft spot for these CA images. She looks cute as with the pink embossing too. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

Patti P. said...

That looks like a fun sketch and I love your shades of pink. Beautiful coloring on your SC image....don't you just love them?
Great job, hope you are doing well.
hugs....

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh Theresa--what a wonderful "love" card! Love the image, and your coloring skills are fabulous!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card! The image is so sweet and you did a great job coloring. Thanks for playing along in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.

jkreucher said...

this is pure sweetness! your coloring rocks!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!

Jenny said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing at DTC.

PS-I have blog candy at Handmade by Jenn.

joy said...

So pretty in pink!! Love this, Theresa.

Stephanie said...

So cute... Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

Dawn said...

adorable!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Adorable! Love, love, love the pink!!
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Pat said...

Hi Theresa! This card is pure pinkaliciousness!! I love all the embossing!! And what pretty coloring! I'm so glad you've joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hug. Pat Frank

Ann English said...

So, so cute! I love the simplicity of this card and the fabulous pink! I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge at Sassy Cheryl's.