Friday, February 22, 2013

Color + Sketch = Card

After an early walk on the beach, I decided to make a quick card for Mark's Finest Papers challenge to use pink, brown, and white in a card and also to use a sketch from One Stop Craft Challenge.  Since I wanted to use a dark brown  cardstock mat and did not have one, I darkened a tan CS by wiping with Memento Rich Cocoa. I used the same ink to stamp "Happy Pansies" from Mark's Finest Papers on white CS. I colored with Copics. Used white card base matted with the brown.  Assembled the card with squares of embossed white CS and MME's pink polka dots. Matted the image with pink CS and finished with Birthday Sentiment.

Challenges:
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge: Color challenge- use pink, brown, and white
One Stop Craft Challenge: Sketch








I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

beautiful, love the flowers!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! The flowers are so pretty! Have a great weekend!

Angie said...

Theresa this is lovely! A gorgeous design! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week! (Miss YOU!)

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful card and thank you so much for using my sketch and to play with us in OneStopCraftChallenge!
Hugs, Andreja