Wednesday, February 13, 2013

3 X 3 times 3

At Stamp TV, Valerie is challenging us to make three 3" x 3" cards using the same supplies: stamps, papers, inks and embellishments. Change them up so they aren't exactly the same. My 3 cards were made with white cardstock, GKD PP from Pool Side paper pack, Memento Lady Bug ink,  GKD "Stippled Nature" stamp set, and scrap of red ribbon. This was a fun and simple challenge but it did more than 30 minutes so no bonus points for me.
Challenge:
STV13MON6

Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything goes with ribbon.
Clear It Out Challenge: Use red and white items....used scraps of red ribbon and scraps of white cs.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Betty Benton said...

a cute threesome!

K8 4man said...

I just love the butterfly and the little bird cards! Thanks so much for taking the Red & White Challenge at Clear It Out! I hope you play along with us again soon!