Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Scene


It is still white with snow on this second day of the New Year. Welcome to another Winter Card. I had planned this card for Craft a Scene challenge but forgot  to post.  I have used this digi image from Digi Doodle before and almost colored it the same as the first time after printing on white card stock..  This time I added some birds and a fox for more interest in the foreground and background.  Used some embossing on the card base for texture. Love how your eye travels to the little cabin  with a touch of red in the background.  I will add this to my stash of Christmas cards for next year.
Challenges:
CRAFTS AND ME: Winter Wonderland Bumper Christmas
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge:Create a Winter Creation.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything goes monthly challenge
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Doodle "Snow Scene", MFP's Fox and Birds, Creative Clear Stamps "Holiday Sentiments"
Ink: Memento Summer Sky and Rhubarb Stalk, assorted Memento Markers and Copics
Papers: Blue, Red and white CS all from stash
Cuttlebug EF Forest Branches
Ranger Liquid Pearls and Stickles
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Olga said...

this is so pretty, I love the embossing behind the main image!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous winter scene, Theresa! Wishing you a very happy New Year!

Laura said...

Pretty Pretty!

Hazel said...

What a beautiful winter scene - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 105 - I'd love to see you also link it on my new monthly challenge blog - http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/chnc-challenge-extra-for-january.html - hope to see you there x

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding to my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon. x

flossbite said...

Beautiful scenic card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC. Hugs Fiona x