Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Shoe with a Rose

Hello. Today I am sharing a card that I made a year ago at my stamping club but never posted.  The stamps used were by Great Impressions Stamps called "Rose Shoe" and "Changed My Life".  Black ink was used to stamp on ivory card stock squares and edged with pink inks. The shoe was colored with markers with a touch of glitter added to the bow.  Dark red card stock was used as base with an ivory mat embossed and embellished with grosgrain ribbon and a flower with pearls. Image and sentiment were added with pop up dots. A fabric rose was then attached to the shoe. All supplies were provided by friend Pat.

Challenge:
Fab 'n' Funky: Challenge is Shoes

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Pat K said...

Very elegant card Theresa. Beautiful details with this fab pair of shoes. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Olga said...

this is awesome! Love the shoe.....

Davi said...

Theresa,so very beautiful, I love the fun shoes and the softness :)

Vicky said...

Hi Theresa, thank you for joining Fab'n'Funky "Shoes" challenge with your beautiful shoes

hugs Vicky xxx

ps. I have candy on my Paw Prince blog
http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

Barb said...

Adorable card and I luv your blog header as well.
Barb