Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pink Pansies with a Thank You


 
I received this digi image from Doodle Pantry and decided I must use it for their challenge this month which is to use a Doodle Pantry image....that's simple enough.  I printed the image on white cardstock and colored with copics and a black glaze pen. I used papers from stash and scraps of green which is almost a heavy vellum. I embossed the card base with Cuttlebug EF Wickerweave and assembled the layers. Sentiment is from Creative Vision was cut with Nesties Blossom Dies.
I am trying so hard to use up bits and pieces of scraps ....one of my objectives for the new year.
 
Challenges:
Doodle Pantry Blog: Theme is to use a Doodle Pantry Image. I used Pansies.
Digi Tuesday: Flower Power

Thanks for dropping by. Love to read your comments.
Theresa

9 comments:

Olga said...

Love those pink flowers!!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa!

Sue W said...

Beautfi card Therese!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful pink flowers and a lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at the DPDC#30 and good luck in the draw!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! Love those colors. Really makes me think of spring. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge!

Patti P. said...

Hey Theresa, Hope the new year is treating you well. This is one of my fave DP images and love how you kept it the center of attention. Love that green paper, can see what you mean about it looking like vellum. thanks for sharing at DP this month.
hugs....

Jenny said...

Very nicely done! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Glittered Paws said...

How very pretty - love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at DPDC 30 this month.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful creation! Love the pink and green combinations. Thanks so much for joining us for this month's DP challenge.