Monday, January 14, 2013

One or More Hearts

When I was cleaning my studio this weekend, I found some Iron on Applique hearts and thought, I'd make a card with one.  I did this quick one layer card for One Layer Wednesday Challenge from Cheryl to create a card using hearts or a heart, whatever your heart desires!  On white card stock, I punched a scalloped heart with a new EK punch and adhered the heart applique in the opening.  I added some scor-lines and embossing with Cuttlebug EF With Love Borders....3 rows of the dots and the sentiment. I colored the raised areas with Ranger Distress ink Barn Door Red.  I put a lot of heart in this card.
One Layer Wednesday: Use heart or hearts on One Layer.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Theresa, Beautiful dry embossing. I like how you added color to it. Very sweet. I'm glad you joined us this week for the One-Layer Wednesday Challenge.

joy said...

Hi, Theresa! I love this card and the others you've recently made. You have been a busy gal!