Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Calendar for 2013

Each year I make several calendars for Christmas gifts. This year the theme of most of the calendars was Florida Shore Birds using photos by my husband.  I would like to share this with you. I used Print Shop and Photoshop Elements to create the calendar. To view all the photos and calendar pages please go to the page Monthly Calendar 2013 at the top of my blog or click here.  Other calendars that I made included a Recipe Theme, Photos from my Niece's Trip to Italy,  and  Scotty McCreery Theme, specially made for my hairdresser.  I hope you have time to take a look at "A Year of Shore Birds".

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

how awesome! Must have took a lot of time, but man it's fantastic!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome!

Selma said...

Wow Theresa. This is a fabulous calendar. I love the blue herons and that is a really fabulous picture of one.