Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love Letters Challenge

 
 
 
Welcome!  Today I am posting this  card on my new laptop that my husband gave me so that I will be able to post easily while I am in Florida in a few weeks. Now I will not have to bother him to use his computer.  Isn't he the greatest??? I love him!!! I am been playing the past few days loading the programs and files I will need.
But I took out some time to make a card for Flourishes Love Letters Challenge with the hope of winning their latest releases. And also to tell my DH what I love about him. This challenge is a broad one that’s all about LOVE — use love as your theme, use letters as a focal point, or use the colors of love in shades of pink and red. The choice is ours.  I selected the stamps from Flourishes"Love Sweet Love".  I stamped the basket which I have not used before on GKD White CS with Memento Toffee Crunch. I colored with Copics E0000,33,34,39, G82, R81,83,85 , Y11, and C1. I added a heart sticker to the love letter envelope in the basket. I cut a heart from  Bubblegum Pink CS with Nesties heart die and layered this over the image. Finished with the sentiments stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa. Added some white satin ribbon and pearl on the top edge.
 
I hope my DH gets the message of love from my card!  Did I tell you that he is the GREATEST?
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty Theresa! I really like the heart framing around the lovely colored image! Thanks for playing with Flourishes!