Monday, January 14, 2013

Found Some Shamrocks

I am down to the wire for deadline for entering Sassy Cheryl's Challenge to make a CAS card. I think this fits  the challenge. I simply printed the The Saint Bear digi and colored with Copics and a Gold glitter pen for the buckle on his hat.  I sponged a bit of Memento Summer Sky ink behind the bear.  I used a Green Card Stock from my stash. Finished with a printed sentiment from Meljens that I cut with a Spellbinders word die. Added some small green buttons to the Shamrocks.
Challenges:
Sassy Cheryl Challenge: Let's keep it clean.
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: Use your old buttons. The little green  buttons have been in my stash a few years.
Crafty Catz Challenge: Buttons and Bows. I've got the buttons well covered but I may be stretching it a bit for a bow....but he is wearing a bow tie.
All Sorts: Dies and Punches-used a corner punch and a word die for the sentiment.


  I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Theresa, love how you've coloured the bear. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for my Dies & Punches challenge this week, good luck x

Sassy Cheryl said...

It's ok that you're down to the wire. LOL I'm glad you made it Theresa. THis is super adorable and the coloring on the bear is amazing!!!! Love it, as always.
So glad that you played along in the challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

Pat said...

Hi Theresa...oh oh oh...what a fabulous CAS card! I love this bear...and what a perfect St. Patrick's Day card! So glad you joined us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Ann English said...

Whoo hoo-a jump on St. Paddy's Day! Very cute!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's CAS challenge!

Cathy said...

How cute is this, I love bears almost as much as I love snowmen :) Love the colors and simplicity of your card. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's CAS challenge this week.

brenda said...

What a cutie teddy bear Theresa and lovely fresh greens.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Janette said...

Gorgeous, cute card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

sassy said...

what a fab card thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFTY CATZ good luck hugs sassyxxx

Samantha said...

Cute card love the way you have punch rounded the corners too!Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0

alicaz said...

so cute! Wonderful coloring and I love how you used the buttons!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs,

Alica ;)