Thursday, January 10, 2013

For My Sweet Love From the Heart


 
This is another card for Flourishes Love Letters Challenge and another chance to win their January Release.   This challenge is a broad one that’s all about LOVE — use love as your theme, use letters as a focal point, or use the colors of love in shades of pink and red. The choice is ours. I selected the stamps from Flourishes  "From the Heart" and "Love Sweet Love".  These are perfect sets to use for this challenge.  I stamped the heart with Versamark and embossed with red embossing powder on white CS. I did the same with the Banner and Sweetheart stamps. I cut the heart with a Nesties Scalloped Heart Die. For the base card I embossed red cardstock with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls and did some score lines. I added a white grosgrain ribbon and the sentiment on a scalloped oval. Finished with some "dancing" Heart Stickers from my stash.
Share some love with your loved ones today.
Thanks for stopping by .....love to you all.
Theresa
 

4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

The red embossing is so pretty Theresa! Lovely LOVE card :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes this month!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So pretty! This heart is wonderful isn't it, great pennant to match. Very pretty. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Love Letter Challenge.

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there, this is so pretty! i have gone through your posts Ive missed..you've been on a roll! Best of luck in the Flourish challenge...
I havent crafted in weeks and hoping mojo returns soon after being so sick
Happy 2013 (-:

CraftinGranny said...

Love the card Theresa with the wonderful embossing and love theme. Have a wonderful 2013. "Hugs"