Thursday, January 17, 2013

CAS in Colors of Food


Today's post is a card for Annabelle Stamps Challenge- a color challenge to use Artichoke, Pineapple, and Pumpkin.  I selected 3 solid cardstocks from my stash that best matched the colors shown on the graphic and used the papers to create my design . I used the pumpkin for the card base and layered it with a strip of green cut with Annabelle Border 1 die. I stamped the flower using Annabelle Squared Poises stamp set and Memento Tangelo ink. I cut out the flower, added some flower soft and popped up on the card with foam dots. Finished with a sentiment  from the same stamp set.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

joy said...

Love that pretty border die - great card, Theresa!

Patti J said...

Great job using the color combination! Beautiful card, Theresa! Thanks for sharing :)

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Just beautiful Theresa! Love how you've used the colours this week!
TFS :)
Andrea