Sunday, December 30, 2012

Winter Wonderland

 
One of my favorite winter stamps is this "Christmas Village" by PSX which I have used for many cards. This time I am using it as a simple black and white card using Versamark and Ranger black embossing powder on GKD white card stock with no coloring or embellishing.  I used a GKD white card base, a mat of digital Snowflake Pattern Paper from Dreamees, and a solid black mat directly under the image.  Looks like we are having more snow today.

Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: It's as plain as black and white.
CRAFTS AND ME: Winter Wonderland
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Theresa, Happy New Year! This IS a lovely stamp, and I can imagine how versatile it is. The black and white make the details really pop! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Hazel said...

I love black and white cards - this is super - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 105 - hope to see you again soon. x

Patti J said...

What a pretty image this is! So beautiful, my friend. Thanks for sharing :)

brenda said...

That image looks so sophisticated in the monochromatic colours Theresa.

Thanks joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Theresa, the black and white is so striking and the scene is beautiful.
Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

sparkling stamper said...

Very stunning! Almost looks like x-stitch!

mandy said...

Fab card Hun I love the monochrome look it's gorgeous :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz

Hugs Mandy xxx