Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow Everywhere!


Snow is on my mind since that is what I see when looking out the window. There are so many cute snowmen stamps and some of my fave ones are from Sassy Cheryl.  I just knew I had to play in her latest challenge to use a snowman and I used a great sketch from Sweet Sunday. 
 
Challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge: We Love Snowmen
The Sweetest Thing: Sweet Sunday Sketch  174
BasicGrey Challenges: Anything Goes-used Figgy Pudding and Jovial
CRAFTS AND ME: Winter Wonderland  

Supplies:
Stamp: Sassy Cheryl Digi -  Fun in the Snow
Markers: Memento Assorted Markers and Gray Copics
Ink: Memento Summer Sky
Papers: White and Ivory CS from stash, BasicGrey DP from Figgy Pudding and Jovial
Adhesive Alphabet Letters: BasicGrey Figgy Pudding
Assorted Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes
 
Are you enjoying winter weather where you are?? I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Hi Theresa,
We are getting ready for another storm to hit tomorrow. It is rather hard to not have snowmen on our minds. Love your little guy. I saw the link for BG challenge. Thanks! Have a happy, healthy New Year!

jkreucher said...

I think Cheryl has the best snowmen ever! your coloring is wonderful and this is a perfect sketch to showcase this little guy!
Thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl snowman challenge this week!
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

FAB sketch and a STUNNING card. Love it.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Snowman challenge this week.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dawn said...

so cute and LOVE your snowflakes on the blog!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge

Ann English said...

What a darling card! We just came from snow country and are now home-no snow :-( I actually LOVE snow at this time of year!
Thank you so much for joining us for the "I Love Snowmen" challenge. Wishing you and yours a Happy and healthy New Year!