Wednesday, December 5, 2012


Second post today. This card is for Meljen's Sketch challenge shown on the left. I love this group of Caroling Snowmen and it is so fun to color...this time I did it in red and green to go with the papers I  had laying on my work table.  Added some snowflakes with embossing and liquid pearls. Cut out the Meljen's sentiment to finish.
Challenges:
Meljen's Designs: Challenge 138
Crazy 4 Challenges: Create a Card That features a snowman
Cute Card Thursday: Theme is snowflakes-used embossed snowflakes and added liquid pearl snowflakes.
Paper Players: Theme is Snowmen
Supplies:
Stamps: Meljen's Designs
Copics: R00,24, G19, B000, G19, YG09, C00
Aytou Spica Gold, Black Glaze Pen, Clearstar Pen
Paper: Green CS and Red CS from stash,  Annabelle Digi Papers Stripes and Dots
Red Brads
Liquid Pearls
Nesties Circle and Scallop Circle Dies
Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Lin said...

Love this card, Theresa, and your blog is so festive - puts us right into the Christmas spirit!

Olga said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!!!!

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous card, and I love you blog design! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
Ruza, MD DT

Davi said...

So pretty Theresa with the cutie image and I love the way you made the snow :)