Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Santa Is Coming

I have been trying to use some of the items I had leftover when making cards and  did not use. Here I used a piece of red cardstock that I had trimmed and embossed with Snowflakes and sponged with green ink. I pulled this out, added a green ribbon amd green base card. Attached a Die Cut from Susan Winget and have a finished card.

I finished the inside with another Susan Winget die cut and printed message.
Challenges:
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Use Santa on cards.






 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

another gorgoeus creation!

Selma said...

What a beautiful card. Would never know it was created with leftover pieces. Merry Christmas Theresa.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Love using leftovers! This just pops (-:
Hugs
Linda