Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Alex

Welcome! I forgot to share this card that I made for my great-nephew's 5th  birthday last week.  I always try to personalize childrens' cards and I thought using a picture of Alex would surprise him. I simply scanned a picture of him and placed his head on a digi image "Balloon Trevor" from C.C. Designs. I colored with Copics.I used a card base of white, red layers, and a layer of a digi plaid paper from Summer Driggs. Added some stripe ribbon and a 3D cut out balloon with string attached with pop up dots. The plaid layer was embossed with Cuttlebug Wicker Weave for texture. Love how cute his image turned out. I used Photoshop for editing the photo and combining the photo and image and also for the sentiment and printing the inside of his card.

Challenges to enter:
Sweet 'n' Sassy: Interior Decorating Challenge-do inside of card. Used digi image and digi paper.
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a brilliant card and so clever.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby

Patricia H said...

Using the photo is such a cute way to personalize the card! The embossing inside the card is another fun, unique touch. Thanks for sharing your work in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx