Thursday, December 27, 2012

Colour Challenge---Return to Card Making


Hello all! I hope you had a great holiday with family and friends. Things are getting back to a normal pace and I am trying to get back into a routine of making cards and blogging. I have missed these activities for the last few weeks and mostly have missed visiting with my friends in blogland.  To get back into the swing I have made a card to enter into Annabelle Stamps Challenge- to use colours of Chili, Lime, and Waterfall. I think  I matched up the colors well enough and used 2 free digis from Annabelle- the flower image and the sentiment.  I printed both on the Blue CS from stash and colored with Copics R24 and YG03. I added a red ribbon to this layer. I used a mat of Lime CS from stash that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Stylized Flowers under the image. Attached this to a layer of Annabelle Digi Paper Chili Check and then to a White CS Base. Finished with a green rhinestone. I never printed a digi directly on colored cs and then colored directly on the color cs but I like the result of how the colors on the blue cs stayed a true color.
Challenge Link:
Annabelle Stamps: Colour ac152
It was fun to make a card other than a Christmas theme. With the snow we have had, I am inspired to take on some winter and snow card challenges. I hope to be back soon with some more posts.
Enjoy the after holiday time after all the hurry and scurry.
I enjoy all your comments. See you in blogland.
Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Colouring directly onto the cardstock looks fantastic! What a gorgeous card Theresa!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Gorgeous Theresa! Love how you've used the colours in the challenge!!
TFS :)
Andrea

Olga said...

you aced this beauty!