Sunday, December 2, 2012

Color Challenge at Annabelle



This week, the challenge at Annabelle Stamps is to use colors of mint, emerald, and rose. I just purchased digi papers from there that are perfect to use. I used a sketch from The Sweet Shop to create my card.  I cut the ornament from the top layer so the polka dot layer shows. I trimmed the "Ornament"with gems and ribbons.
Supplies:
Stamp: Annabelle Stamped for Christmas
Die: Annabelle Christmas Decorated Ornament Die
Papers: GD White CS, Annabelle Digi Paper Emerald Solid, Rose Polka Dots, Mint Stripe
Ink: Memento Rose Bud
Ribbon: Narrow Rose Satin and Wide Green Satin
Pink Rhinestones
EF: Cuttlebug Polka Dots


Challenge links:
Annabelle Stamps: ac150
The Sweet Stop: SSS187 Sketch
Fussy and Fancy Challenge: I Love Christmas
The ABC Challenge: C is for Clear it out. Using some rhinestones and ribbons that I have had for years in my stash.
The Ribbon Girl Blog: December challenge is HO HO HO -Christmas projects


How many holiday cards do you mail?  Are they ready to send?
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

12 comments:

Ellie said...

Fantastic christmas card. Gorgeous use of papers, and I love the sketch.
So glad you shared with us at abc challenges!

Faye said...

The green and pink looks great together. And I'm loving the spot and stripe combo too. Great card. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. X

lostinpaper said...

Just fantastic Theresa! I LOVE how you have used those fab digi papers, the design kinda looks like postcards.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Olga said...

gorgoeus, love those colors together!

Angie said...

Fabulous card! I love the ornament cutout and the design!!! So pretty!

Sazzle said...

I love these bright papers Theresa :-)

Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "I Love Christmas" challenge - good luck

xx Happy crafting and glittery seasonal hugs xx

Sazzle

Louise said...

Very cute card, Thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
Louise

Cathymac said...

Wonderful colors...love pink and green for Christmas! I also like the way you punched the ornament to see the DP underneath! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Stephanie said...

How cute is this, thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

Sue W said...

What a pretty Christmas card Theresa! Love the design and how well it looks in these colours! Thanks for joining in with ABS. x

Kylie said...

Theresa, your card is AWESOME! LOVE your cut out bauble and the row of bling and your whole card design is wonderful, LOVE it!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

So creative Theresa, I love it!
TFS :)
Andrea