Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Reindeer


This was a quick card that I made using some of the items that I had in my stash. The background is a digi paper from GKD that I had printed, trimmed, edged with gold and embossed, but never used. I attached to a base of White CS and then attached the Reindeer cutout with pop ups. The deer was from a pack of Susan Winget Christmas Die cuts that  I had forgot about.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Use a reindeer.
Cute Card Thursday: Red and Green
CRAFT Challenge   Christmas
Color Throwdown: See graphic below. There is some black on the deer.



I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

Note: I redid photo since it showed 6 legs. The cutout is a 3D and 2 of the legs were not lined up in first photo so it looked like a 6 legged deer. I made sure the legs were attached in the redo.

4 comments:

joy said...

Adorable card - love that little reindeer! Your blog header is so beautiful - superb photography from AL!

Merry Christmas to you, Theresa!

Olga said...

beautiful, I love the reindeer!

Hazel said...

Lovely card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 102 - hope to see you again soon. x

carol said...

lovely creation, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT x carol