Thursday, November 29, 2012

Winter Blues

 


Today I have another card in blue....guess the cold temps are making me feel Blue and Wintry.   So I thought I'd make this blue card with silver for some challenges.  I used some of my forgotten stash including the blue wired ribbon with circles of silver glitter, silver stickles and silver star confetti.
Challenges:
Cas-ual Friday: Winter Blues
Crafty Catz Challenge: Use Snowflakes, Stars and Sentiment
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday: Use gold or silver on a project.
 
Supplies:
Stamp : Flourishes Warm Winter Wishes
INK: Versamark and Brilliance Moonlight White
EP: Zing Metallic Silver
Papers: Bazzill Blue Cardstocks
Silver Stickles, Ribbon, Stars from Stash
Nesties Circle Die
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Snowflakes
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Koala T Crafts said...

I love the simplicity and use of the vellum here. Silver really speaks to me, and who can say no to all that fabulous glitter!!
Jen
http://koalatcrafts.weebly.com/

Beth M said...

Wow what a beautiful card, perfect for our theme at Crafty Catz. Thanks for sharing! x

Lisa A. said...

The glitter and snowflakes are wonderful!! Simply lovely!! So happy to have your creativity in the gallery at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

Debbie D (Padster) said...

Absolutely beautiful elegant card - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday
Hugs
Debbie xx

Amanda said...

Very, very pretty!! I love your colors, the images and your whole layout! What a perfect card :)

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday "Silver or Gold" Challenge!!

~ Amanda :)