Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stripes for Annabelle

Good Morning. I am taking liberties to CASE a card that I saw recently on Annebelle Stamps's Blog hop. The card was made by Gayatri and can be seen on her blog Handmade by G3 here.   I had the same Stamps and Dies to copy this very closely. I plan to enter the card for Annabelle's monthly challenge to use stripes at Stamp Embellish Create.
Other Challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge: Use Ribbon or Rim
Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C164 Put a  Bow On It

Supplies:
Stamps and Die Cuts: Annabelle Christmas Decorated
Inks: Memento Bamboo Leaves and Lady Bug
Papers: GKD White CS and Annabelle Digi Paper Chilli Stripe
Satin Ribbon and Rhinestones from Stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

coops said...

simply stunning theresa.i love your colours and wonderful cas design.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx