Saturday, November 10, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge


Welcome to another Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.  This week is a bit of a different challenge....you are asked to add a fence to your creation.  It will be fun to see what type a fence that you use. For my card I am adding a split rail fence to a cabin scene by the lake. This is typical of fences seen in the country on old farms. I used fence and birds stamps from "Scenic Selections", a cabin stamp from "Stamps on the Fly", and a sentiment from "Buried Treasures" all by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I began by stamping the fences and masking them before stamping the scene all with Memento Rich Cocoa on White CS. I colored all with Copics and sponged the sky with blue ink and added snow to the mountain caps. Taking some artistic license, I did extend the scene a bit by drawing some lines and adding a tree so that the scene extended behind the fences. Added some birds in the sky and stamped the sentiment. I placed the image on a card base of Dark Green with scored edges. I love coloring this scene.

Please join in our challenge and you could win a stamp from Mark's Finest Paper, a Heinrich Co. You have until 3PM on Friday, November 16 to enter the challenge here. If you use Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. stamp, your name will be entered into the drawing twice.

Supplies:
Stamps listed above: MFP,aHC
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky
Copics: BG0000,01,10 , G20,21,28,40, YG 99, E30,31,34,35,37,39, C0,C1, C3, N0, N2, N4
Paper: White CS, Green Spruce CS
Stickles
Scor-pal

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Angie said...

Theresa, your card is awesome!!! I have used that stamp set 3 times recently but none of mine look anything like this!!! Fabulous scene you created. If I hadn't used this set so many times I would never have guessed you added so many things! LOVE your snow capped Mountains!

Kate said...

Beautiful! You have created such a peaceful scene. Love the snow capped mountains.

Pat Garvin said...

You created a beautiful scene.

Winnie and Patty said...

Wow Theresa!!!! What an incredible scenic card! I love it! TFS

wendy said...

so gorgeous , love that stamp set

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, Theresa, you have made an absolutely gorgeous scene. I love it.

Payne Holler Cards said...

great combination of sets - you designed a warm inviting scene (-:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa! What a wonderful scene!

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, Theresa, your scene is so lovely and your card beautiful!