Thursday, November 1, 2012

Red and Gold with a Flair

 

I am running very close to the deadline for the challenge at Annabelle for their sketch shown to the left. I am rushing to get this in. My card is very simple but in a way,  dramatic with the gold and red and the large font of the sentiment.  This Annabelle stamp is one of my faves for Christmas.  Instead of bling, I added some dots punched from the metallic paper.

Challenge Link:
Annabelle Stamps Blog: Sketch absc 055
A Blog Named Hero: The OL'1, 2 punch: Use Punch or DieCut

Supplies:
Annabelle Stamp: Stamped for Christmas
Ink: Versamark and Pilot Gold Metallic Pen
Ranger Gold EP
Papers: Red Textured CS, Metallic Gold CS
Punches: Marths Stewart Douple Loop, EK Corner Punch, Hole Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Stunning!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

This is simply beautiful Therese! Love the striking colours!
TFS :)
Andrea

Sue W said...

Beautiful Therese..Love the gold embossed sentiment on red! Thanks for sharing with AnnaBelle Stamps.

joy said...

So elegant and pretty, Theresa! I love the gold dots - makes it easier to mail. Great take on the sketch!

Melissa Shea said...

The red and gold are so classy and traditional Christmas! So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!