Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Navy Card for Christmas



I have missed making cards, doing challenges, blogging and commenting for several days since I have been traveling and doing other things than being on the computer.  I did have some cards posted last week but they were scheduled to post automatically.  I am trying to get back in the swing by making this card for a sketch challenge at Annabelle's and some other challenges.
Challenges:
 Annabelle Stamps : Sketch ac149
Allsorts Challenge: Bring on the Bling -used rhinestones and gold for sparkle
Less is More: Glamour and Glitz...used gold and bling on this CAS card.
The House That Stamps Built: DCC1121 Use Non Traditional colors for Christmas Card.  I think navy is not a traditional color for the holiday.
 
Supplies:
Stamps:Annabelle Stamps Decorated Christmas
Die: Annabelle Stamps Decorated Christmas
Versamark Ink and Ranger Red Embossing Powder
Papers: Navy  and Gold Metallic Cardstocks
EF: Cuttlebug Wicker Weave
Gold Metallic Thread
Red Rhinestones
 
I hope to be stopping by some of my friends' blogs for a visit soon. I enjoy all your comments.
 Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Olga said...

I have missed you, glad to see this gorgeous card!

Sue said...

Lovely non-traditional Christmas card. Fab embossing and baubles. Sue

CraftinGranny said...

At least you've been having some fun and doing fun things. Everyone will be here when you get back to it. Great Christmas card. "Hugs"

Jen said...

fab colour combo teresa

thanks for joining us

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

Great baubles Theresa, I love the touch of glitz!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Beautiful Theresa! Love the colours!
TFS :)
Andrea

Craftnut said...

thanks for joining us at allsorts. Tracy xx