Monday, November 19, 2012

Friends of SpeedyTV Challenge

Happy Monday! The Thanksgiving Holiday is almost here. The Friends of Speedy TV are asking you to create a Thanksgiving Card for the challenge this week.  I have made a card using stamps from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. including "Autumn Splendor", "Scenic Selections", and "Daffodil Greetings".    I stamped the pumpkin on orange CS with Memento Toffee Crunch and also on a green CS . I then paper pieced the top of the pumpkin using the green for the stem and leaves. The pumpkin was cut out and attached to an Ivory Mat  on which I had stamped the leaves and sentiments. I also had embossed the upper part of this mat with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls and added some score lines. I adhered this to an Orange mat and then a Pattern Paper Mat from K&Company. I  attached this to the card base of a lighter Orange CS.

Please join us for the fun. If you enter the challenge this week you will have a chance to win a Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. You have until 11:00 pm on Sunday November 25 to submit your projects at Home of Speedy TV.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family and friends.  I wish you all a happy and safe holiday as you spend time with your loved ones and give thanks for all we have.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Olga said...

absolutely gorgeous as always!!

Kate said...

Beautiful card! Love the texture & the colors are wonderful.

Angie said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving card! Gorgeous colors. I love that sentiment!!!! Hope you have a terrific Thanksgiving!

Ravengirl said...

What a lovely card! Those leaf piles on either side of your pumpkin look great!

Janine said...

Very nice card and great combining of sets. Stopping to be thankful is such a good idea in this busy life we all lead.

Ellen said...

Fantastic embossing! A gorgeous thanksgiving card!

wannabcre8tive said...

What a beautiful fall card. I love the gold sentiment.