Monday, November 12, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge


Welcome to FOSTV Challenge 46. This week we are asking you to make a Scrapbook Page.  I have not done much scrap booking since I started saving pictures digitally and doing digital slide shows and movies which I have not done much lately. I decided to showcase some pictures made by my DH of winter scenes from a few years ago. The photos are of the Hawthorne trees in our yard covered with ice and snow. I thought the stamp set "Ice and Snow" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. was great for my layout. I stamped the icicles, trees and snowflakes with Versamark on a 12x12 scrapbook paper of blue with white dots....looks like snow. I embossed the images with silver EP. Added some stickles to the icicle border and liquid pearls for falling snow.  I stamped the verse and sentiment in black ink and added the photos that I printed with red frames...easier than doing mats. Journaling was done on the computer.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFP,aHC "Ice and Snow"

Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
EP: Zing Silver Metallic
Paper: Paper Pizazz Dots on Light Blue
Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Photographs: Resident Photographer Al Pollack

If you enter the challenge this week you will have a chance to win a Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. You have until 11:00 pm on Sunday November 18 to submit your projects at Home of Speedy TV.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Angie said...

Theresa, what a stunning page!!!! Your colors are just gorgeous and you chose the perfect stamp set!!! Those photos are GORGEOUS!!

Olga said...

beautiful page, love the red that pops off the page,

Kate said...

Gorgeous! You can almost feel the chill in the air.

Janine said...

Really lovely page - love the pop of red with the wintry scene.

Ravengirl said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love how this turned out!