Thursday, November 8, 2012

Colors of Lilac, Grey, and Bluestone

 

I was pleasantly surprised with how this card looks...I had some doubts that I could make a a card with these colors for the Challenge ac146 at Annabelle Stamps. But using some of her great stamps from Floral Silhouette and Whimsy Flowers (Butterflies),  I created this card. I used Card stock from Stash in Lilac, Gray, Blue and White for layering and stamped the focus image in Memento Gray Flannel and the Butterflies with Memento Sweet Plum. I stamped off the Sweet Plum to get a lighter shade of lilac for the Butterflies. Colored the flowers with Copics B24 to get the right color of blue. Finished with a sentiment stamped with Memento Blue Danube. I really like my finished look.
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Sue W said...

How beautiful Therese! Your card shows this colour theme to perfection. Thanks for joining in at AnnaBelle!

Marion said...

Looks fabulous Theresa. I think you have mastered these colours (they were certainly a challenge for me - you have made it look easy!) Thanks for playing along with us this week.

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Just beautiful Theresa, you've used these colours perfectly!

Janelle said...

Your card is so pretty and whimsical. You've also used the colours so well, especially echoing the colours in your stamping with the colours of the mats. You deserved to win.

Olga said...

fantastic card, love the image!

Laura said...

Very Pretty, LOVE the purple