Thursday, November 15, 2012

CAS with Ornaments

 

Hello! This is another card that I made using my new products from Annabelle Stamps.  I used the sketch challenge from The Sweet Stop shown on left.   I made 4 ornament cut outs with an Annabelle die in a row on the white CS used as a top layer.  I added black twine to each ornament cut out and stamped the Annabelle sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I attached the white layer with foam dots to a SU Red and White Stripe layer  and then attached to a white card base. A strip of gold metallic paper  had been added to show at the top of the ornaments where the twine "attached" to the ornaments.  The Striped layer does not show on the lower edge of the card but it is there in real life...just the angle of the photo did not capture the lower edge.
 
Challenges:
The Sweet Stop: Sketch SSS184
 
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!! It's a winner in my book!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Too cool, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

Bunny said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft your Passion. And good luck.

Caz xx CYP DT

alethea said...

This is fantastic ! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our CAS challenge! HUgsxx