Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Second Day of Christmas......

 
I am back with another card for the challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for: The Twelve Days of Christmas.  I have images that I could use for each day of Christmas but I will only post one more for the second day.  Again I am using  the digital paper and images purchased online and designed by Kathy Sue Designs . The kit is "12 Bears of Christmas" and is perfect for the challenge.
This card shows The Second Day of Christmas theme. After printing, I cut out the round image and sentiment with circle dies and placed on red mats  cut with Nesties scallop circle dies.  Used a green card stock base that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls and highlighted raised areas with Brilliance Moonlight White ink. Finished with a red ribbon.  Another simple and easy card but again  it sings the song to a "T".

Other challenge:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge:  Carol Singing....my bear is singing the carol.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lovely sweet card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 93 - hope to see you again soon. x

Bettina L. said...

Oh that bear is really cute and those doves too. Love the design with the bow and embossing as well. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Samantha said...

Another fabulous card and its great to seeing playing along again with us at ABC Christmas challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Lacey Stephens said...

Another great card! Thanks again for playing the ABC Christmas Challenge.
~Lacey
www.stampandceate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT

Lacey Stephens said...

Another great card! Thanks again for playing the ABC Christmas Challenge.
~Lacey
www.stampandceate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT