Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanks in Pink

 
 
I love the combination of pink and green but this is mostly pink.  I think I selected the color because of this being the month of Breast Cancer Awareness and there are several challenges this week to use pink. I have used stamps from Annabelle Stamps Whimsy Flowers and Dotted Flowers to create this card.  I stamped the flowers on white CS with Versamark and embossed with Ranger Embossing pearls in green. I then colored with Copics R 81,83, G20,82 and Yellow Glaze pen. I masked the image and sponged with Distress Ink Spun Sugar. Placed this on Pink Card base with a looped pink ribbbon. Added the sentiment stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink that I cut with a die and edged with the same ink Added a couple of green rhinestones to finish.

Challenges:
Annabelle Stamps: Say it with Thanks
Cupcake Challenge: Think Pink
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Pretty in Pink and Ribbon theme
I will probably also enter this in Annabelle's Monthly challenge.

I love to read all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

Olga said...

love the pink, and the card!!!!

sari said...

Such a beautiful and pretty thank you card!Love the soft colors and sweet image! Thanks for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Faye said...

I love the image, what a fab card. Thanks for sharing at Cupcake. X

Delphine said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft colours and CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Stampsnob said...

Such a pretty card for such a great cause........Lis

Janine said...

Pretty card for a great cause

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

Gayatri said...

Very pretty card. Awesome flower image. Thanks for playing along with us @ AnnaBelle Stamps:)

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

So soft and pretty Theresa, just beautiful!
TFS :)
Andrea

Kylie said...

Simply gorgeous! Love all the pink and the softness to your card, just gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X