Monday, October 29, 2012

Sketch Challenge at FOSTV

Welcome to another Monday Challenge at Friends of Speedy TV. This week we have a CAS Sketch challenge for you to play. I made a Christmas card using Poinsettia Blooms, a new release from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.   I love this set, a great one for holiday cards.  I stamped the single Poinsettia on Ivory CS and colored with Copics.  I used pattern papers to complete the card on red card base.  From another new set Christmas Selections, I stamped 3 of the small hollys directly on to the stripe paper and colored with copics and added red gems.  
Supplies :
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  Poinsettia Blooms and Christmas Selections
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa and Rhubarb Stalk
           Ranger DI Antique Linen
Copics: R43,29, E25,39, YG 03,63
Glaze Pens Yellow and Clear
Papers: Red  and Ivory CS,  Authentique Wonder Pack
Red Rhinestones
 
If you enter the challenge this week you will have a chance to win the Stamp Set shown on right from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. You have until 11:00 pm on Sunday November 4 to submit your projects at Home of Speedy TV.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Olga said...

stunning! awesome sktech!

Janine said...

What a lovely festive card - that set is on my desk to play with next!

Angie said...

Very pretty Christmas card! I love the holly leaves on the side!!!

Ellen said...

Super sweet witch! Love the spiders!

Ravengirl said...

So beautiful! I love the rhinestones on the berries!

Kate said...

Very pretty! Love your choice of papers & the colors are so cheery & fun.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super pretty and so festive!

Katie said...

what a nice christmas card...love it, so pretty