Thursday, October 25, 2012

Peaceful Cabin in the Woods

Hello! This is a card that I made for this month's challenge at Craft a Scene. The theme is Majestic Mountains. I am using a newly released stamp On The Fly  from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. I colored the image with Copics and placed on a Wood grain Background and card base of dark gray. Finished with some birds and a sentiment. I kept the design simple to highlight the image.  This would be a peaceful place to spend some down time with nature.
Challenge Links:
Craft a Scene: Majestic Mountains
One Stop Craft: Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamps: MFP's On the Fly and Scenic Selections
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, and Summer Sky,  Ranger DI Brushed Corduroy
Copics...did not make list...sorry
Papers: White and Dark Grey CS, Wood grain Digi Paper from GKD
White Stickles on Mountain Caps

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Note: I see some other entries have used the same stamp at Craft a Scene.

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful scene, Theresa! Great job!

brenda said...

Such a tranquil looking scene Theresa, a perfect holiday location.

Thanks so much for joining us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.

B x

Deanna said...

This is such a serene landscape scene. Beautiful art Theresa:)

NancyD said...

You have used that new stamp well. I really like the colors scheme and the finished card with wood paneling. Thank you for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

MaggieC said...

I love the way you have framed your image as if through the window of another cabin - perfect. Thank you for coming to join us this month at Craft A Scene. xx Maggie

Colleen said...

Theresa,
Nice to see you again over here. Love your scene. I have to get mine completed and up.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful and so peaceful looking, makes me want to be there.