Thursday, October 4, 2012

Header Inspired Card


This week's Cas-ual Fridays Challenge is so much fun that I had to create another card using my Blog Header as inspiration.  I used the photograph from my header but gave it a poster look by using a filter in Photoshop Elements.  I simply printed it on white cardstock and added a sentiment that I created on the computer.  I made this a few days ago but I am almost out of time to get posted and entered. I am keeping this short and sweet hoping to make the deadline.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

This turned out gorgeous, Theresa! What a fun idea!

Michele Gross said...

Beautiful! Love the gorgeous border. Glad you tooted your horn with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

So perfect!! I love your blog header and how it inspired you to make this lovely card! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

You are such a smarty pants!! I love that you used the exact same photo from your header and transformed it for the challenge - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

Lisa A. said...

Wow...what a wonderful idea you had in using the pic from your header for your card...lovely:)!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!