Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!


Here we are at the end of another month! Time is going so fast. I am sharing this card today to say Happy Halloween.  I used 2 digital images by Meljens to create a happy, not spooky card so as not to scare anyone. Not much coloring to do but added some stickles to the cute ghosts for some shine. I  used Copics YR09 and N4 and  a gold metallic pen to add some touches of color. Finished with a row of embossed dots and rounded corners and attached to a Orange card base.

Have a fun holiday if you are celebrating. I plan to get into the candy leftover from Sunday's Trick or Treating. I enjoy all your comments.
Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

this is awesome! Love the image and your layout!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be!