Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Fun

2nd Post Today - scroll down for Speedy Fox post:

Halloween is fast approaching and I love making cards for that holiday. In this card, I have used a cute digi from Mo's Digital Pencil "Trick or Treat"...isn't she the cutest witch?  I colored the image with Copics and pencils with some sponging for the sky.
I cut with Nesties Circle Die and placed on a mat of Purple glitter card stock cut with Lacey Circle Die. Used another circle of Orange card stock and arranged on a base card of Black. Stamped sentiment from "I'm Going Batty" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers. Finished with a cute ribbon of orange pumpkins to match up with pumpkins in the image.
Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog: Autumn Fun-Trick or Treating is my choice of fun.
Craft Your Passion: Which witch is which?
Fab 'n' Funky: Orange, Black, and Choice. Made Halloween card with my colors
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Halloween and Ribbon
Ribbon Carousel Blog: Month theme is Halloween Spirit
Crafty Catz: Halloween
Alphabet Challenge: S is for skeletons, spiders and Anything Spooky
Cupcake Craft: Two's Company-Bella and Bronte out together.
Papertake Weekly: Fright night-BOO!

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

17 comments:

Carla S. said...

Very cute Halloween card, Theresa! I love this image from Mo and I forgot to use it this year! Shame on me! Thanks for the reminder! You did a wonderful job with the coloring!

Theresa said...

Love your Halloween card. The coloring is fabulous. Thanks for visiting my blog and showing of my blog candy.

Cazro said...

A super card, I love the colours and fun element. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges for our Spooky challenge. Caz

Michelle said...

Lovely card with a great sentiment. The colors are great too.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
LG Michelle

Donna said...

Beautiful work Theresa, such a fab spooky card! Thanks for joining in with our Two's Company challenge at Cupcake :) Donna ♥ x

Janette said...

Fabulous card, do love that image, so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx

Pat said...

Lovely card with a super image, thanks for joining our challenge this week at Alphabet Challenge.

Pat xx

Tammy said...

This is adorable Theresa! I love that fun Halloween image!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Faye said...

Yep, this made me smile out loud! Hanks for playing at Cupcake. X

Sue - bearhouse said...

this is wonderful. I love the image and the fabulous layout with that brilliant ribbon

thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week

Sue

sassy said...

wow fabby card love all the colours..many thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ a worthy entry hugs sassy DT

Shirley said...

Great card! I love the look on that little dogs face! Too cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Wendy said...

Great Halloween card, love the cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Debbie said...

This is just adorable, love this time of year as well, your coloring is just amazing. So glad you joined us this week at Mo's for our Autumn fun.

Hugs
Debbie

NGCARDS said...

Great creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Mad Moose said...

A great card. Thanks so much for joining us at crafty catz this week. Naomi

Bonnie said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.