Monday, October 22, 2012

FOSTV Challenge

Welcome back to another challenge at Friends of Speedy TV this Monday morning. Hope you had a beautiful Autumn weekend.  Speaking of Autumn, the challenge this week is to make Halloween or Harvest cards....so be inspired by the upcoming holiday of trick or treating, the fall colors, the harvest of fall crops or whatever  you think of related to Halloween/Harvest and join our challenge.  I thought of pumpkins and leaves as shown in my card. I used "Autumn Splendor" a Stamp Set recently released by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I used heat embossing on all my stamping..Fall, Pumpkin, and sentiment.  I followed a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge.  If you enter the challenge this week you will have a chance to win the Stamp Set "I'm Going Batty" shown on right from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. You have until 11:00 pm on Sunday October 28 to submit your projects at Home of Speedy TV.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Autumn Splendor by MFPaHC
Ink: Versamark, Distress Ink Crushed Olive
Copics: YR 18,21,65, YG93
Embossing Powder: Ranger Copper Pearl
Papers: Ivory, Orange, Green Sage CS's, GKD Pattern Paper Sun-kissed Autumn
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Divine Swirls
Orange twine from Stash
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Janine said...

Your image and paper go so well together - nice card

Olga said...

I am so far behind with comments, sorry, I do love all your creations and this one is gorgeous as well!!

Katie said...

what a pretty card...thanks for sharing...

Davi said...

Theresa I love your card...the embossing really makes the image look sooo very pretty along with the lovely dp ;) by the way LOVE your flower heading!!

Kate said...

So pretty! Love the added texture.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome... love all the sparkle! Your dp is to die for!

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful! I love the heat embossed look on that sentiment and pumpkin!