Thursday, October 4, 2012

Flowers for Linda


My friend, Linda, is hosting the Free For All Friday Challenge at Stamp TV and I made this card to support her challenge. She has asked us to use Flowers as a theme for our project.  I am a little late getting my entry in but you can enter until 8:00 pm CT.  On my card I decided to use a poinsettia stamp from GKD "A Year of Borders" that I have never used.  I have many flowers stamps by Melanie Muenchinger who is one of my favorite illustrators.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Theme is Flowers- STV12FRI28
Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything goes...option is celebrate ....celebrating Christmas.
          Happy 5th Birthday to Papertake Weekly.
Crafts and Me: Theme is My Sentiments Exactly. Use sentiment on front.
Fab 'n' Funky: No Patterned  Paper

Supplies:
Stamps: GKD "A Year of Borders" and "Feature Frames" for the sentiment
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle and Northern Pine
Copics: R46, RV14,23,29, YG 63,99, E34,37
Gold Marker
Papers: White, Red and Spruce all from GKD
Nesties Labels 4
Cuttlebug EF  Border

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous. I love the elegant design and beautiful poinsettias.

thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge

Sue

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sorry I haven't been around, but I have been working lots extra at work. This is so pretty, Theresa.

Rose said...

Theresa, your beautifully colored poinsettia border looks fabulous on this wonderful Christmas card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hi there kid-oh! Your card is wonderful and it was so nice of you to enter my challenge at STV...I really really appreciated it. So nervous that people wouldn't participate because I only do the monthly blog hop over there now.
Best of luck in the winner's draw (-:
Hugs
Linda

Wendy said...

Beautiful Christmas card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Shirley said...

Beautifullly done! Thank you for playing along this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us and helping us celebrate our 5th Birthday at Papertake Weekly! Please be sure you've commented on all the designers blogs for the biggest chance of winning one of the amazing prizes! Hope to see you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon