Monday, October 1, 2012

Favorite Fall Flower


My favorite fall flower is the chrysanthemum because of all the beautiful fall colors available. I never tire of coloring the stamp of Mums that I used on my card. It is from Flourishes "A Year in Flowers" set 3. I used copics to color and sponged around the image in green. I used a mat of orange with a background of ivory embossed and inked. Finished with another mat of orange on a card base of ivory. The beautiful wide ribbon was saved from a gift box of bread. 

Challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 188: Make a “Fall Theme” card/project.
Tuesday Throwdown: Fall Colors
Oldie But A Goodie: Show us your ribbons. My stamp is over a year ago...and the ribbon was on a Christmas Gift last year.
Fab 'n' Funky:  Use something that Starts with F...I used flowers and fall colors on my card.
Simon Says: Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamp: Flourishes Listed above
Copics: YR06,07,21, R27, G05,16
Inks:Memento Tuxedo Black and Cottage Ivy
Papers: Ivory, Orange CS's
Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls
Nesties Rectangles
Dewdrops
Ribbon

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Makiko Jones said...

Very pretty card, Theresa! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

Rach83 said...

Love your background and lovely image. Great colouring and layers.

Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Vicky said...

A very pretty card!! Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours, thanks for sharing it with us at Fab'n'Funky this week

hugs Vicky xxx

http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/