Friday, October 19, 2012

Early Morning Coffee



CPS201
 
 I just had to join in on the last challenge at Card Positioning Systems. I have had fun with many of their great challenges and hate to see them go. I chose CPS Sketch 201 which I had used before and is a fave. I decided to go with colors red, white and blue. I gave this card to my husband on our 35th anniversary this past weekend....he grinds beans and brews coffee every morning....and brings me a cup.  How wonderful is that?
 
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD Signs of Autumn and Life is Good
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Paris Dusk
Copics: E33, R22,24
Papers: White CS, DCWV Blue Paper, SU Reds
Glossy Accents
Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls
Punches: Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Border, Corner Punch
Heart Button from stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Davi said...

Theresa Fab card! I love how the embossed bg mimics the coffee steam :)