Friday, October 26, 2012

Christmas Cards

I am thinking about Christmas cards and trying to design a card easy to do in numbers. This might take a long time to make multiple flowers but it is a CAS design easy enough to mail. I used Cheery Lynn Build a Flower dies to make poinsettia and added a black rhinestone in center. Also used an Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave and scoring on white background matted with black. Stamp is from MFP's. Papers all from stash.

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Use Black and White and one other color. (I added just a bit of yellow with red.)

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Love the poinsettia - beautiful card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 95 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge starting tomorrow morning x