Friday, October 5, 2012

Card Too Late Or Too Early?

I know my card is for the wrong season at the wrong time but I thought this was a great stamp to do for paper piecing and I am trying to use some of the stamps that I have never inked.  Why have a stamp and never use it??  At The House That Stamps Built, Patti J. is challenging us to create a card that includes paper piecing for the Designers Choice Challenge #926.  I dug out some paper scraps and went about making this card using Paper Piecing  for items on the clothesline and the grass.  Guess it will  be summer in Australia...in a couple months.....so maybe I am too early but will have for whenever summer arrives wherever.

Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Summer Sky
Copics: B01, E00, 25, Y09, YR12
Papers: Blue and White CS and assorted paper scraps
EK Success Corner Punch
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Border Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

lets say early LOL, it's adorable!!!

Carla S. said...

This is really cute, Theresa! Great paper-piecing of the fun image! Wish it was the start of summer again!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card Theresa, Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built.