Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Fall Card

This is a card that I made this week and I almost forgot to post it. It was saved as a draft ...luckily I found the draft today.   I am back with another fall card...I did say I love to make fall card..didn't I?....just love the beautiful colors of Autumn.  I decided to make another card using this border stamp which is so fun to color. This is another CAS card but I added some embossing to give it some dimension.
Challenges:
CASology: Cue is Leaf
Lollipop Crafts : Something old, something new. Old stamp and new inks.
Papercraft Star: Fall Colors
 
Supplies:
Stamps: GKD "A Year of Borders" and "Buds and Vases" for sentiment
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle and Morocco
Copics for coloring
Papers: GK Ivory and Pumpkin Spice CS
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Wicker Weave

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful fall card, Theresa! I love the rich colors of the border and the embossing!

Sylvia said...

This is a beautiful fall card, Theresa, I love your beautifully colored border and the embossing on white is striking! thanks for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star this week.

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous card Theresa! Love the embossing!

Davi said...

Theresa, A beautiful fall card!! I love how your created the border and how it pops on the embossed white :)

Rosemary said...

lovely card... that leaf border looks so pretty against that embossed background! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Pat Garvin said...

Love the embossing. That looks like a needed folder.

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous leaf border and I love that embossing folder! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

That basket weave is so appropriate for this time of year! Love the strip of leaves down the side, too! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!