Saturday, September 22, 2012

WoodGraining with StampTV


I made this card with a technique that I learned on Stamp TV following Gina K's tutorial of making wood grain background  for the card. I used Gina stamps "Sign of Autumn" for the Apple Basket and "A Year of Leaves" by Melanie for the sentiment . 
I am entering this in the release party challenge at Stamp TV for doing a Wood Grain Background SEPT12WD.

Supplies:
Stamps: GKD's Stamps Listed Above
Inks: Memento Lady Bug, Rich Cocoa, Peanut Brittle, Gray Flannel
Copics: E34,35,37, R24,27,43, Y11
Papers: GKD Ivory CS, Red CS
Nesties Oval and Scallop Oval Dies

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Olga said...

this is awsome and I love that basket of apples!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Sure looks like old wood and love your apples (-: