Friday, September 14, 2012

Wild and Wonderful Challenge

 Howdy! I am back again ! For this second noon challenge at Flourishes Wild and Wonderful Challenge FLLCSEPTRW2,  your card has to be a little on the rugged side. Use faux leather, “lasso”,  or some fun trim or give your creation a distressed look.  I hope my card is worthy of the wild west!  This was a difficult challenge for me as I do not have any wild or western stamps from Flourishes (ONLY Wonderful Ones).  And I did want to use Flourishes stamps so I can earn a second entry with this card.  After a long amount of deliberation and some trials, I came up with a distressed look and some rugged touches on my card.  Thank heaven I save everything and found a scrap of burlap and some jute "rope".

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Seasonal Wreaths" and "Poinsettia and Boxwood" for sentiment.
Inks: Memento Rhubarb Stalk and Ranger Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Versamark and Ranger Red EP
Papers: Red CS from Stash and GKD Wood Digi Paper
Cuttlebug EF Forest Branches
Distressing Tool
Homespun Ribbon, Burlap, and Jute Bow from Stash

Pardners, I enjoy all your comments. Hee Haw!! Y'all come back.
 Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and FABULOUS!!~

Patti P. said...

I think is it wonderful!! Beautiful bg and the wreath is fab.

Angie said...

What a great card! I love to see what stampers recycle and place on their cards! Yours is very striking!!!