Saturday, September 15, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

Welcome! How is your weekend starting. We have a new challenge from Speedy Fox and Friends and it is an easy one this week. We would like you to share with us your favorite technique. What would that be? Do not forget to tell us.  I love doing a lot of techniques but the one that I do the most is coloring with Copic Markers as show in my card. I have used an image and a verse from "Bring on the Sun" by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

You have until 3PM on Friday, September 21, 2012, to enter this challenge. If you use MFP, a Heinrich Company stamps, your name will be entered into the drawing twice.

Supplies;
Stamps: MFP's "Bring on the Sun"
Inks:Memento Espresso Truffle, Cottage Ivy
Copics: YR12,14,18,21,YG 63,67
Papers: Gold and Ivory CS from Stash
EF: Cuttlebug Diamond Plate
Dies: Nesties Square and Rectangle
Ribbon  and Rhinestones from Stash

Challenges to enter:
Tuesday Throwdown: Use Gems
Scrap Creations: Pick 3 from Ribbon, Pearls, Red, Die Cut/Punches, Glitter, Distress, Embossing, Buttons, Paper Piecing, Blue. I picked Ribbon, Die Cuts, and Embossing.

I  enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Angie said...

Lovely card! Beautiful coloring on your sunflower! I have a handful of copics (I buy one once a week with a coupon) but I am beginning to fall in love with them!!! I can see why it's one of your favorite techniques!

Olga said...

gorgeous, and I love the sentiment!

Winnie and Patty said...

Theresa--this is so pretty!!! Your coloring skills are wonderful! Great card! TFS

Pat Garvin said...

Gorgeous coloring.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is very pretty. Wonderful coloring.

Kathy Bradley said...

Theresa,
Your card is so very pretty - and the coloring and colors are lovely!

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty!!

Basement Stamper said...

Your sunflower is very pretty and I love the rhinestone strip below it. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!

Lena said...

This is beautiful. I think this set is one of my favorites.