Sunday, September 30, 2012

Shoes for a Witch


Hello! I am back with another "shoe" card.  I did not realize that I have so many Digital Images of shoes in my file.  I just could not resist creating this fun Halloween card using an image from a kit from Creative Cottage.  After printing the image on white cardstock, I colored with Memento Markers and Gold Pen and stamped a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers stamp set, "I'm Going Batty" with Grape Jelly ink. I kept this very CAS.  My DH thinks it is a bit empty...but I explained that I need a lot of white space to be CAS!  I think that takes care of my "shoe" cards for today.

Challenge: CASology-shoe
Have a fun day. Maybe I'll go shoe shopping but not for this pair.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Patti P. said...

At least the digital ones are cheaper,lol. Love this, I have a Halloween digi that I need to pull out and use for something before it's too late.

Ardyth said...

My kids will tell you I already own this pair! lol! Love the bright Hallowe'en colours and the fun sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

Jean said...

Oh, what a fun Halloween card ~ love the bright socks!

Rosemary said...

this one is fabulous, too!! thanks for playing, again, with CASology!