Friday, September 28, 2012

Scaredy Cat??


This week, Sugar Creek Hollow wants us to make a vintage or shabby chic card or other paper-crafted project featuring Vintage Animals.  Since I have been making Halloween and fall theme cards, I decided to use a digital image from Magic Moonlight of a Black Cat that is in my collection. I also added some cutout bats that I have on digi file from Plumrose Lane. After printing the image I distressed it and my background with some distress inks - Tea Dye and Wild  Honey. Placed the image on a mat of Black CS punched with Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch. My background is of yellow orange CS embossed with Cuttlebug EF Forest Branches and distressed with inks. Used a Purple Card base. Finished with Gold organza ribbon and bow. Thought this was a great scaredy cat in a pumpkin with the vintage script.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Liking your Halloween kitty!! I've been working on a Halloween card today for my grandson. Next, one for the granddaughter. Cuddlebug Cuties has a really pretty and fancily dressed witch that I'll probably use for hers!

Patti P. said...

So pretty Theresa, Love this postcard. I am a big fan of their things. The drippy punch is perfect and love the purple card base. So glad you could join us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Patti

Holly Young said...

what a great Halloween card! and such a perfect image for our SCH challenge this week!

thanks for sharing with us at SCH!

Holly SCH DT

Heather said...

I love that you used Bats on your creation too :0) Fabulous Halloween card and I love the image! Thank you for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this past week!!
Hugs
Heather

Payne Holler Cards said...

Sooooo adorable! Completely halloween and not scary at all (-: ...love how you did that background too!
Hugs
Linda, SCH DT