Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Say it in Shades of Pink and White


This is one of those cards that look better in real life than in my photo.  I love the background....it is a scrap that I found in my stash with a satin ribbon design...feels the weight of wallpaper.  I'm not sure where it came from but believe it was in a package of paper samples that I won. I thought it would be great to use in this card that I made for Annabelle challenge to Say it in
Shades of Pink and White. I used "Squared Poises" stamp set from Annabelle. Stamped the image and sentiment in Versamark and embossed with a White Pearls EP and colored with Pink Distress Ink. Simply cut out the square image to which I added some 3D effects by layering some petals and bud and attached to the background. Sentiment hardly shows but it reads "Sending Hugs your way." Attached this all to a card base of a Lustrous CS.  This card really shines like satin!

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Olga said...

this is absolutely gorgeous, as all your creations are, I would appreciate you going to Heartfelt Creations and voting for me. thanks

Gayatri said...

I love that gorgeous soft flower. Thanks for playing along with us @ AnnaBelle Stamps:)

lostinpaper said...

Such a beautiful card! Love that luxurious bg!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!

Betty Benton said...

Love the softness of the flower and the shimmer of that background paper.

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

It's so very soft and pretty Theresa, love it! I can imagine how it must look IRL!
TFS :)
Andrea